We are committed to promoting creativity.
We are a Canadian company delivering school and group-based art fundraisers and creating custom keepsakes.
When parents value their children’s imagination, children value creativity. In an increasing complex world, the future will require creative problem solvers. Budding Artists provides creative ideas, products and services to preserve and promote children’s imagination. Budding Artists makes it fun and easy.
We are currently looking for Fundraising Consultants throughout Canada.
The ideal candidate;
- Recognizes the value of art in children’s lives.
- The person must be flexible and enthusiastic with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Due to the nature of work, must be available during daytime business hours.
- Must be computer literate and have access to the internet.
Must be equipped with the following equipment:
- PC Computer with Windows 7
- Generate leads for organization fundraisers and art events.
- Attendance at Events (tradeshows, conferences) on behalf of Budding Artists.
- 10 hours per week average business hours
- Primary contact person between Budding Artists head office and local organization.
- Scan artwork, render images through our exclusive software program.
Budding Artists will provide you formal training, training manuals and ongoing support.
and a generous percentage of sales.
In return, you will provide Budding Artists with feedback to help create a dynamic licensee program in the future.
This is a one-year position and is subject to review between both parties. The choice is to part amicably or join the licensee program.